Black Poem.

my past hunts me...

Black Poem.

Ideas come to head
A pack of impure thoughts
Now I wish to live not
I’d be better of dead

Depression fills my life
I’m filled with shame and pain
So hard, so hard I tried
So that smoke I’d not inhale

I failed myself tonight
Reasons to die are true
I tried to clean my mind
But now my life is thru

The sickness I never thought
Someday I had to feel
Is now part of it all
Tares away all that’s real

Vomiting words all over
Writings the facts I hate
I hate myself tonight
And wish for life to go away

Why must I suffer this moment?
Reasons I need to hear
Reasons to tell me that moment
Was just a nightmare and left in haze

The smoke that runs in me
Becomes my oxygen now
For I have not been able
To get this shit off my mind

The facts I wish to ignore
The same that won’t let me be
Are reasons to make my slaughter
Now and today part of me

I have betrayed my reason
And with it also myself
Can not see my face in a mirror
That image at I can not stare

I failed the biggest of challenges
I fucked the largest of dares
I made myself wrong and now it
Becomes a reason to fade

As I scream blood comes out of my mouth
My eyes blow away with tears
As I hear the voice in my head
I walk a step closer to death

Can I go into mayhem?
Can I go away today?
Can I stab myself with this dagger?
An I drown in tears of shame?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Coal to Diamond

The Witness

In the absence of others