white duck staring

irony is this Hollow's tendency.

can you see the scars close away?

as i heal, i peal my skin to a new

and throw what's left from the dirt to the bottom of the seas...

where you sleep...

there's a white duck staring straight at me

next to my baby pictures of a past i never knew

psicopathologie studies of the self that bring us down...

its like a living dance upon dead minds

or just a suffocating sight

like you...

beer mugs remind me of what i tend to forget

the simple sound of you around me makes me nervous

like red Californian apples and space rides.

i hope i don't sound scary, i'm just hungry

and you're dinner.

do you know the joker?

i need him to fix my head

go get me some bread

so i can bake myself away

where are you?

you should have been here by now!

i have to feed the entire crowd

and there's no control

revolt

behold the power of the [ n o t h i n g l e f t t o s a y ] ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witness

From Coal to Diamond

In the absence of others