Logan's Trip Away

this little drawing i did while in france... so like 03 or so. it also inspired a poem which can be read right after the image. Logan's trip way... this is the first one... this is the last one... this is the only one... who sits and wonders... numbers are gotten... reasons forsaken... memories forgotten... and faces fading... engulf your pride... shall you embrace... the spirits that rise... from within the dead... somewhat forbidden... this what is mine... come and admit it... you've lost your mind... throw them away... them you don't need... blow them in haze... buried in greed... I see your wish... I see it came true... the world that you once feared... is now painted in blue... all i need i have... all i have you need... all you are i hate... all you hate is me... I'll take my bags and go... and all I say is this... if you follow me home... I promise to make you bleed............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Witness

From Coal to Diamond

In the absence of others