Crystal Tear

this one's a classic.

Crystal Tear.

Painful words come out of me
Written down with my red ink
Ink that spills out from veins
As I blow out purple haze.

Crystal tear, the image appears
All that’s real fades away
Crystal tear, my end is near
Here’s where I don’t want to stay.

Store bought love spreads within
I step aside as you walk away
To look back in time as you erase what is there
As I look above the rain falls upon me.

Crystal tear, I remember the day
When all that was real faded away
Crystal tear, cuts through my face
And shoves myself open as I’m sent to my grave.


part of those that i cherish the most "Crystal Tear" has become my own personal slogan and just like "the smallest things are most times the biggest", "it only hurts 'till you die" and "never fear to trust but do fear the trusted", "crystal tear cuts through my face and shoves myself open as i'm sent to my grave" defines me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Coal to Diamond

The Witness

In the absence of others