4 pieces

today i went to the garden and after getting my self up high in the sky, i started to write and came up with these next four pieces.
enjoy!

Beneath my Skin

The sounds of the trees
as i sit and wonder
what may become a bliss
under your sweet thunder

The silence of their voice
reminds me of when i found her
oh! sweet mother nature
i sleep under your slumber

Yes i can feel you breathing
feel you beneath my skin
it's a touch so soothing
and that's why i believe

all those things you tought me
all the places we've been
all your greater knowledge
lies beneath my skin.

------------------------------------
The Best Day Ever

Day after day i hear you
always on time you are
you allow me to hear your wisdom
and' oh! it is so sublime

the green all around me , so genius
greater than amarantine
its beauty, its marvel, i tell you
just the best day of my life!

------------------------------------
VOICES...

this sounds
all around me
this VOICES...
and i think that they're talking about me...

this grudge
that i feel
this VOICES...
i believe they are chanting it to me...

this things
that i hear
this VOICES...
i can feel the staring right at me...

this haze
that i see
this VOICES...
i see... they're just smoking back at me
hahaha....

------------------------------------
Faces on Fire

faces...
nothing else but faces...
they're looking right at me
and smoking beside me

faces...
faces that look through me
they can feel my feelings
they can kiss my booty

faces...
they're all funny faces...
trying to reach to me
and i'm tripping to it

faces...
faces that make noises
they're revealing my dreams
just to get me dandy

faces...
i'll take this fucking faces...
swamp'em in oil and fuel
and light'em up on fire!!!

that's all for now. talk laters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Coal to Diamond

The Witness

In the absence of others